Jenn Boelter is owner and practitioner at Seattle Well Mama Massage. She has been caring for women during the childbearing year since 2003, first as a Midwife at a charity birth center in the Philippines and as a Washington state Licensed Midwife since 2009.
Jenn is so pleased to be able to offer gentle caring touch to mothers; be they pregnant, newly postpartum or caring for older children. She loves living in Seattle with its temperate climate and its progressive birth culture.
• Associate of Science in Midwifery from the National College of Midwifery – 2005
• Graduate of Massage Therapy from Northwest Academy for the Healing Arts -2011
• Washington State Licensed Midwife – 2008 to 2019
• Washington State Licensed Massage Therapist # MA60239228 – 2011 to present
• Certified Professional Midwife through North American Registry of Midwives – 2005 to 2018
• Postpartum Doula through Seattle Midwifery School & Northwest Association for Postpartum Support – 2008
• Massage Therapist through Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards – 2011 to present
• Pre- and Perinatal Massage Therapist through Body Therapy Associates – 2011 to present
• Certified Maternity Massage Therapist through Oregon School of Massage, taught by Leslie Stager – 2013